The Cuda 10" Wide Fillet Knife is purpose built for tougher filleting tasks with its larger, more robust components. The precision ground knife blade is still flexible for precise filleting, but strength is not compromised thanks to the oversized backbone. The knife also has the standard full-tang construction of German 4116 corrosion-resistant stainless steel that most Cuda products do, giving it a grip and degree of durability seconded by few. Complete with the signature Cuda non-slip scale pattern grip, there will be little to hinder the power of the 10" Wide Fillet Knife.
- Wide blade
- Titanium Bonded blade stays sharper longer
- German 4116 corrosion resistant stainless steel blade
- Visible full-tang construction
- Non-slip Cuda scale pattern grip
- Great for all-purpose filleting, with the perfect amount of flex
- Precsion ground edge
- Oversized backbone
Cuda tools are created with fishermen in mind. Their range of knives, nets, and pliers are designed for all types of fishermen, Freshwater and Saltwater, and utilize Titanium Bonded German 4116 steel for unsurpassed corrosion resistance.