Why use the Wingmate One?
As a single-use, disposable breathalyser, the Wingmate One is highly convenient to store and keep when you need it as an emergency. It’s ideal if you rarely need a breathalyser, but want the flexibility of using one when you need it:
- Test yourself prior to driving a vehicle or reporting for work
- Within drug and alcohol educational programs to demonstrate the need for moderate alcohol consumption and a greater awareness of drink driving issues
- Workplace and OH&S testing – at both 0.02%BAC and 0.05%BAC levels
- Road safety and drink driving educational programs and campaigns
How does the Wingmate One breathalyser work?
Each Wingmate One test tube contains yellow crystals which green pro rata to the volume of alcohol that is present in the breath sample collected by the breath bag, and then indicate that volume against a measurement of the legal drink driving limit.
How to use the Wingmate One breathalyser
The Wingmate One breathalysers are designed to be easy to use. Just follow the instructions included in the sachet for a quick breath test. Below is a rough guide on how to use the Wingmate One breathalyser: Refer the picture listed in a logical sequence on the steps to take for using this product
- Before consuming alcohol, read and understand the Instructions and Interpretation of Results as well as the Product’s Disclaimers on the leaflet inside the packaging, and on the unit’s breath bag.
- Wait at least 20 minutes after your last drink before you take the test. Also refrain from using mouthwash or any alcoholic product before the test.
- Use the tester within 5 minutes of opening the tube (i.e. snapping off the end caps)
- Ensure you are in a place that has good lighting in order for you to correctly evaluate the end results.