Just like many of RAM's products, the Tough-Hub™ is designed for the rugged user. Making the most of usable space, and integrating the features you want, the RAM Tough-Hub™ installs quickly and easily in a wide range of mobile office environments. Why the RAM Tough-Hub™? The answer is simple, versatility. RAM products are interchangeable and modular allowing the installer the freedom to create the most efficient and effective mobile office available.
- Height: 1.375""
- Width: 5.125""
- Depth: 3.56""
- 6 qty 5v Powered USB 2.0 Ports @ 500mA per USB port
- 1 qty 10/100 MBPS Ethernet Port
- Threaded power input for 12-48 VDC input
- Strain Relief connection points
- Ignition Trigger: The ignition trigger can be wired to the ignition of the vehicle (or other 12V ignition source) to provide a timed power shut off to the connected peripherals after the vehicle has been turned off. When the vehicle ignition is switched to off, the RAM Tough-Hub™ continues to provide power to the connected peripherals for a pre set duration of time. This unique RAM feature keeps your connected devices powered for quick vehicle stops, avoiding any possible connectivity issues. The timed shut off can be preset for: 5, 15 and 45 minutes.
- 5 year warranty on electronics, Lifetime Warranty on housing
- Material: High Strength Composite
Note: The "U" in the part number reflects product packaged in poly bag. The RAM-234-HUB1U will not charge the Apple iPad.