The 9" Fillet Knife is among the Cuda Professional Knife collection, purpose built for serious fishermen who depend on the best equipment and performance for their expeditions. With Titanium Bonded, Non-Stick USA 40A Carpenter Steel, the precision ground blade possesses incredible edge retention and corrosion resistant properties rivaling that of even the finest standard Cuda products.
- Precision ground flex edge
- Ideal for filleting larger fish
- Fresh Water and Salt Water
- USA 40A Corrosion Resistant Stainless Carpenter Steel Blade
- 47 Layer, Compressed, Cold Molded Micarta® Handles
- Full-Tang Construction
- Custom Hard Molded Sheath
Cuda tools are created with fishermen in mind. Their range of knives, nets, and pliers are designed for all types of fishermen, Freshwater and Saltwater, and utilize Titanium Bonded German 4116 steel for unsurpassed corrosion resistance.