The 7" Freshwater Fillet Knife is an essential piece of gear for any serious fisherman. This fillet knife is perfect for steaking salmon or filleting freshwater bait and fish. It features a robust, corrosion resistant blade made of German 4116 Steel with a precision ground edge, complimented with the sturdy signature non-slip Cuda scale patterned handle so you can maintain a firm grip in all conditions. This also includes a sheath with comendable features of its own, such as the reversible belt loop for a right or left side fit, plus a water drainage hole. Take your fishing game to the next level with the Cuda 7" Freshwater Fillet Knife!
- German 4116 Stainless Steel Blade
- Corrosion Resistant
- Precision Ground Edge
- Non-Slip Cuda Scale Patterned Handle
- Ideal for Filleting Freshwater Bait and Fish
- Perfect for Steaking Salmon
- Includes Custom Hard Moulded Knife Sheath with Reversible Belt Loop and Water Drainage Hole
- Lifetime Warranty
Cuda tools are created with fishermen in mind. Their range of knives, nets, and pliers are designed for all types of fishermen, Freshwater and Saltwater, and utilize Titanium Bonded German 4116 steel for unsurpassed corrosion resistance.